Exclusive 810sqm family address on two titles. Rare lifestyle or development opportunity.
Presented to the market for the first time in over 50 years, this sprawling family character home rests in an exclusive Norman Park cul-de-sac on beautiful 810sqm grounds. Straddling two lots each with a separate title, the home’s timeless charm and versatile two-level layout offer not only an exceptional lifestyle for today, but an array of development possibilities*.
Boasting an elevated street position and expansive 20 metre frontage, this incredible flat land parcel enjoys a perfect rear northern aspect and lush private wrap-around gardens. In addition, the site is completely clean with no easements, encumbrances, flooding, or overland flow concerns- a truly rare find in this coveted postcode.
Inside, the upper living level is graced with soaring 3.2-metre-high ceilings and impeccably preserved period details, from rich hardwood floors to decorative archways and fretwork. As welcoming as it is elegant, the residence is filled with natural light and cooling cross-breezes. Offering a thoughtfully zoned yet flowing layout, the communal lounge, kitchen, and dining spaces connect with two glorious sunrooms, the garden entertaining pergola, and a broad front verandah set amongst the treetops. Meanwhile, this level also hosts four private built-in bedrooms including the grand master retreat with a cosy sitting/study area and direct entry into the central two-way bathroom.
The ground floor of the home offers limitless lifestyle options for large, multi-generational, or even work-from-home families. Featuring a series of huge air-conditioned multipurpose spaces, currently utilised as a rumpus room and two further very comfortable bedrooms, the level is conveniently serviced by its own bathroom and entrance. The perfect retreat for independent teenagers, older live-in family members or regular house guests, it is also ideally equipped for those running a professional business (think accounting, hair, beauty, massage, or a fitness training studio!)
Additional property highlights include the large spotless kitchen with rows of quality timber cabinetry; reverse cycle-air-conditioning; ceiling fans; upstairs guest powder room; a three-car lock-up garage and powered workshop; onsite accommodation for further vehicles including a boat or caravan, separate laundry and storage areas, Colourbond roof, and water tank with pump.
Move straight into this lovingly maintained family estate and enjoy its vast lawns and paved patio areas shaded by magnificent towering trees. Alternately, take advantage of the outstanding potential to add a luxurious swimming pool, personalise the home’s finishes, renovate, or redevelop the site*.
Either way, this unique address boasts an unmatched location within easy walking distance of both bus and train transport, local cafes, restaurants, Norman Park’s shopping village and parkland. Within catchment of the coveted Seven Hill State School, it also offers just minutes to other elite colleges (including Villanova, Loreto, Lourdes Hill and Churchie Grammar) as well as excellent kindergarten/childcare centres. Moments from the vibrant lifestyle precincts of Martha Street Camp Hill, Coorparoo Square, and riverside Hawthorne or Bulimba, the CBD is less than 6km away.
Home buyers, astute investors looking to landbank in a high-growth suburb, or developers seeking the perfect build site simply cannot miss this once-in-a-generation opportunity. We look forward to meeting you at the open home.
At a glance:
– Sprawling 2 level family character home in an exclusive cul-de-sac
– Beautiful elevated 810 sqm block on two separate titles
– Expansive 20m frontage, rear north aspect, and vast private wrap-around gardens
– Flat, completely clean site with no easements, encumbrances, flooding, or overland flow
– First time to market in over 50 years. Rare lifestyle and development opportunity*
– Upper living level with soaring 3.2m ceilings, hardwood floors, elegant period detailing
– Multiple breezy, sunlight communal spaces; 4 bedrooms and broad front verandah
– Air-conditioned ground floor areas currently used as rumpus and 2 further bedrooms
– Lower level with own bathroom and entrance- ideal for teenage/guest retreat or home business
– Lush garden entertaining pergola overlooking the established family-friendly grounds
– Large kitchen; 2 spotless bathrooms; air-conditioning; secure 3-car garage and workshop
– Plenty of onsite space for further cars, boat, caravan, swimming pool addition, or renovation
– Well-maintained and presented, Colourbond roof, move-in-ready with scope to personalise
– Premier location less than 6km from the CBD; walk to train, bus, cafes, shops, parkland
– Coveted Seven Hill State School catchment; moments to elite private schools, & lifestyle precincts
Reach out to our exclusive marketing agents, Pathrina Watson & Craig Loudon, if you would like any further information about this rare opportunity!
*Subject to Brisbane City Council Approval
***This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.