4 Bedrooms – 2 Bathrooms – Stunning Pool in Private Oasis Setting Right Across from Park and Walking Tracks – Moments to Seven Hills Bushland
Position is absolutely sure to please here with the best of both worlds.
Sitting proudly on an elevated block and directly opposite the entry to the fabulous Todman Street Parklands and further on to the Rembrandt Street Play Ground. A beautiful natural running creek with surroundings filled with flora, fauna, resident turtles and water dragons.
If you prefer the natural Bushland Option then Seven Hills Bushland Reserve and bike tracks is literally moments away.
A beautiful property bordering Camp Hill and called home by the current owners for over 30 years is now available for the next lucky family to secure.
Perfectly maintained and renovated during its ownership, there is so much on offer with emphasis on entertaining.
The endless features include:
- Front Deck with direct views over the parklands
- Fabulous Rear Deck overlooking the pool
- Absolutely stunning & newly renovated inground concrete pool with private Cabana
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms including a brand new luxury family bathroom just completed
- Master Bedroom has walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath
- Open Plan Living with beautiful hardwood polished floors
- Modern Kitchen with twin ovens and dishwasher
- Renovated Laundry Room with integrated Office Space and excellent storage
- Double Remote Garage with Additional Work Space and Cupboards
- Internal Stairs
- Heaps of Off Street Parking
- Hardwood Framed Home
- Huge Rear Breeze way for lower level entertaining or extra storage
- Private Manicured Gardens
- Completely private entertaining area by the pool
- Beautiful Pool Cabana with lighting
- Fully fenced secure yard
- Easy maintenance Gardens and Shrubs
- School Catchments: Mayfield State Primary & Whites Hill College
- Within 5 min drive to St Martins Catholic School & San Sisto College
- A moments walk to Parklands and Seven Hills Bushland Reserve
- Short Distance to the upcoming Minnippi Gold Course
For further information please contact Pathrina Watson 0420 857 869 or Craig Loudon 0411 878 178