STUNNING RENOVATION, OPEN PLAN LIFESTYLE, HOT SPOT LOCATION!
Auction: 9.00am, Saturday 13 March 2021 On-Site
Deposit: 5% of the Purchase Price
Settlement: 30 days from Auction Date
Peacefully positioned in one of Carina’s most exclusive pockets, this residence offers the perfect blend of historical elegance with stunning modern refinements to create the ultimate family home.
Retaining many of the period features that remain highly desirable today, louvre windows, VJ panelling and timber floor bring old world elegance and distinct character charm, whilst stunning updates provide contemporary appeal and functionality.
High square-set ceilings amplify the sense of space providing light filled living areas and spectacular entertaining zones. Designed to capture glorious breezes throughout, bifold windows decadently open to the front of the home. Enjoy coffee with friends with birds chirping in the background as you relax and unwind in the living area.
Sliding glass doors open to an elevated outdoor deck offering year-round entertaining options. Fire up a barbeque with a plumbed outdoor kitchen as the kids play in the spacious fully fenced 627m2 yard, or head inside to prepare a family meal in the contemporary kitchen with its quality European appliances.
Featuring three bright spacious bedrooms, with the master presenting a magnificent ensuite with vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling tiles and a remarkable contemporary vanity. Breathtakingly designed, photos can not do justice to the dramatic artistry presented in the family bathroom. Featuring the spectacular raked ceilings of the original build seamlessly merging with contemporary elegant fixtures and fittings, immerse yourself in the luxury of a natural light filled shower or a relaxing soak in the bath.
Offering two car accommodation with remote door, a large shed to the rear of the property and room for a boat or trailer with side access, this prized Carina address is perfectly situated for families and professionals alike. Walk to bus stops, enjoy the choice of excellent pre-school, primary and secondary schools including Mayfield Primary, St Martin’s Primary and San Sisto College, plus it enjoys outstanding proximity to the Clem Jones swim/fitness centre, Camp Hill Marketplace, Westfield Carindale and the CBD via arterial roads.
Features of this property include:
- Spacious master suite with built in robes and luxuriously appointed ensuite
- Two additional large light filled bedrooms
- Living area enjoying spectacular breezes and gorgeous outlook through bifold windows
- Contemporary kitchen with European appliances, 40mm stone benchtops, ample storage and island bench
- Outside entertaining deck with plumbed kitchenette, offering elevated view
- Spacious flat and fully fenced backyard
- Period features, high ceilings, timber flooring
- Spectacular main bathroom, freestanding back, dramatic ceiling, contemporary fixtures, illuminated with natural light
- Two car carport, side access to park boat or trailer next to home
- Lock up shed and workshop area
- Ducted air conditioning
24 Malthus is without doubt the best of its kind available in the area. Come along to one of the upcoming open homes in readiness for auction day at 9.00am, Saturday 13 March.
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.